Saturday, April 25, 2009

hey all ..

harlo everyone who read this blog
lemme tell u bout wad i did today ..
today is my happiest day of my life ..

1st : i went to work like normal ..
but just half day cos today is saturday ..
kinda happy cos can help ppl ..
while i was waiting to finish work .. cos i wanna c *

2nd : i rush rush rush to pavilion ..
they're waiting for me ... so i have no time to lunch ..
so i skipped my lunch .. so dam hungry just for *
then i saw something .. fuh
dat's de happiest thing i ever see

3rd : we watched movie together .. quite horror
shouted once .. pity this yunsong cos i hold his hand very very tight :D
thx u loo .. quite nice .. "the uninvited"

4th : later balik rumah.
10 mins later, went out for a party at the mines
Moons restaurant .. quite nice lo ..
during dat time i was thinking *
then i balik wif a drunk face .. :P

p/s: * doesnt mean anyting to me.useless.wasted 5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment