Sunday, May 3, 2009

MY VACATION :D

wow .. suddenly i went to penang n lost contact wif my friends..no one knows im going penang .. everyone had a shock when i told them
example: canny chiwei
okay .. i went for penang for 2 days 1 night >.<>here's the pics

above : the penang bridge .. its raining ..


above: what i saw when we going to my hotel :D


above: hotel 'Evergreen'.. kinda nice . but the price is very expensive lo ..

above: i walk walk around n just took de pics ... nice rite ??


above: Evergreen from outside .. quite nice the service ..



Here is my favourite part... my view from my room at hotel :D

above: when to see the highest building in Penang. Komdar


above: some old houses .. very unique .. like it

above: unique building ( Queensbay Mall ) inside is like Midvalley .. i mean the style

above: happy mother's day special LOVE .. taken at Jusco Seberang Prai ..LOL.. i like this love shape

Before i end this post .. i even went to jacuzi(i dunno how to spell) that day... i saw alot funny things which is not nice. gals, dun high pls

that's all for penang .. i just went for relaxing.. to release stress n also 4get bout my sad days..

No comments:

Post a Comment