Wednesday, May 6, 2009

THIS IS FOR ME @@

this post is dedicated to me and the form 6 :D
im going for the form 6 next week loo ..
pls go to Minister Of Education and check loo ..

im gonna miss all .. everyone la ..
dun worry.. i will remember u all wan .. :D

im gonna leave my father's office ..
gonna miss my colleagues..
good luck to u all .

whose going to form 6 too ??
pls pls tell me .. >.<

T A H N I A H !
Anda Ditawarkan Untuk Mengikuti Pengajian Ke Tingkatan 6 Bawah
Berikut Adalah Maklumat Tawaran


::

910806145149

::

WP067A070

::

LIM KIAN WEE

::

WEA0241 - SMK SERI BINTANG SELATAN KUALA LUMPUR

::

SAINS

::

WEB0226 SMK VICTORIA KUALA LUMPUR

::

11 Mei 2009





1 comment:

Bobby said...

Hey, I'm also going for form 6 in VI. So add me bobbysecretmail[at]hotmail[dot]com since we need to know more about this skul, heard the standard already dropped...

Post a Comment